Terms and Conditions for Online Fee Payment
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the online service for payment of School Fee for Sacred Heart Senior Secondary
School, Ludhiana. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and
conditions by authorizing a payment through the online payment service. Sacred Heart Senior Secondary School, Ludhiana
reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms
and conditions each time that this service is used.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
• Sacred Heart Senior Secondary School, Ludhiana enables users to pay school fee online through e-Care portal of parents of
Sacred Heart Senior Secondary School, Ludhiana. Online Services are provided through a secure website using Franciscan e-Care
online payment system. All such Online Services shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions for Online Services, and the
• Sacred Heart Senior Secondary School, Ludhiana shall be entitled at any time without prior notice or any liability to you,
to cancel or suspend the online fee payment services and/or to substitute alternative services, which may or may not be
interactive or transactional in nature.
• The credit card information supplied when using this service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider
and is not supplied to the school. The only information supplied to the school is the name of the payer, the bill number and
the amount of the payment. It is the sole responsibility of the user of this service to ensure that the information entered in
the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping
purposes, and to assist with the resolution of any disputes that may arise from use of this service.
• Your payment will normally reach the Sacred Heart Senior Secondary School, Ludhiana account to which you are making a
payment within one working day.
• In respect of any failed transactions of any of the Customers, processed through this service, the transaction failure
charges payable if any to the Participating Banks, in respect of the failed transactions shall be charged additionally.
• While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, The School is not responsible and will or take no liability of
whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
• Lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
• Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s",
• Any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
• Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
The fees to be paid by the Customer/Parent shall be computed and paid as specified herein below:
• Payment may only be made with Visa/MasterCard credit/Debit cards or Net banking.
• Sacred Heart Senior Secondary School, Ludhiana does not charge any processing fee or service charges from the
students for online payment. However, the students have to pay the charges as applicable by the Payment gateway
• GST and other tax / taxes if any applicable, will be charged in addition. (to be collected from customer)
Refund & Cancellation Policies
In case of an error found in the online fee payment given below, the amount will be refunded.
• During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down
due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
• The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction
• Payment gets debited twice due to server error.
School believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this
1. Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of making the payment.
2. In case the parent is eligible for refund, the payment shall be processed within 7 working days
3. Parent shall be eligible for refund only in case of double or duplicate payment.
give Sacred Heart Senior Secondary School, Ludhiana when you use this website. Sacred Heart Senior Secondary School,
Ludhiana is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by
which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance
with this privacy statement? Sacred Heart Senior Secondary School, Ludhiana may change this policy from time to time by
updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
This policy is effective from 1st January 2021.
2. School is committed to protect your privacy and works towards offering you a useful, safe online experience.
3. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given by School, to any other
institution for any reason whatsoever without your consent.
4. School reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time,
effective immediately upon notice published on the site. Your continued use of the website constitutes your binding
acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by School as permitted above.
5. School treats your personal information or your use of the service as private and confidential and does not check, edit
or reveal it to any third parties except where it believes in good faith, such action is necessary to comply with the
applicable legal and regulatory processes or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of
service which are binding on all the users of the site.
6. Except where specifically agreed upon or necessary for operational or regulatory reasons School will not send you
any unsolicited information via e-mail. The user can nevertheless unsubscribe from receipt of such e-mails by
following instructions therein.
7. School may collect unnamed statistics, which do not personally identify you and reserves the right to perform statistical
analysis of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.